This product integrates the motor and screw. Repair is not possible for either of these components, please handle with care. If not motor or screw will be damaged.
PRECAUTION FOR OPERATING
- Before use, read instruction manuals and the precautions below.
- Do not hit or drop the motor/screw. Do not apply axial or radial loads exceeding the specifications, it may cause the motor to malfunction.
- Before use, make sure that the product matches yourt order and is free of defects.
- Do not disassemble any components, dust may get inside and could affect the accuracy of the actuator.
- Protect motor and screw from dust and swarf as they can cause damage and affect the accuacy of the actuator.
- Lubrication is required for ball screw operation. Lubricant should be checked every 2 - 3 months. If the grease is contaminated, replace with new coating.
- Do not exceed speed and load specifications of the motor.
- Do not let the nut to over-run as it may cause the actuator to malfunction. If over-run occurs, contact us for an inspection with charge.
- Do not hold the motor by the lead wires.
- The motor torque and speed characteristics may vary from the specifications depending on load conditions and driver. Please adjust as appropriate.
- The motor has a resonant frequency as noted in the specifications. Please avoid when is use.
PRECAUTION FOR SAFETY
- If abnormal odor, noise, smoke, overheating or vibration occurs, stop operation immediately and turn off power.
- Do not exceed the motor's rated current.
- The motor may overheat depending on load, speed, or driver used. Make sure that the temperature of the motor surface does not exceed 80°C.
- Check wire connection, driver, and phase sequence. Inappropriate connection will lead to malfunction.
- Do not bend, pull, or pinch the motor lead wires.
- Do not touch moving parts during operation.
- Disconnect motor from controller before performing dielectric withstanding voltage test or insulation test.
- Switch off the driver during inspection or maintenance of motor.
- Operating environment shoud be 0~40°C in temperature and 20~80% RH in humidity. Do not use it under dew condensation, corrosive gas or inflammable gas environment.
- Do not use it under strong electric field and strong magnetic field.
- Please prevent from swarf, oil mist, cutting fluid, water/moisture, salt spray, organic solvent and other contamination.
- The motor can not be used under the vibration, impact, vacuum and other special environment.